Saturday, December 1, 2012

Update on Online Business

I've had a lot of response on a previous post about online marketing that I do to create passive income for my family, so I thought I would update you on one of my recent efforts.  Many Muliple Sclerosis patients are not able to work full time and they would like to supplement their income with a business online.  Over the last few years I have been working my way through the "mess" that is internet marketing to find a few systems that actually work.  One of those is a system utilizing a free platform called Squidoo that I found about 2 months ago. 

This particular product was created by a mom that wanted to stay home with her kids, and worked to create a substantial online business to support her family.  The system is super simple, providing all of the information on how to setup simple Squidoo Lens to drive traffic to Amazon.  You receive a percentage of anything the visitor buys on Amazon along with additional income you can earn from Squidoo itself.  After 2 months of building lenses, I have about 25 up now and have sold a little over 50 products on Amazon this month.  I can do the research, build the lens, and have it up and running in just a few hours, and since it's on Squidoo it's free to build.  I don't have any hosting costs or domain name costs.  Pretty sweet deal to create income without any financial outlay.

If you are looking for a system to create income online, I would highly recommend Squid Pro Quo.  You can view the sales page here -  www.warriorplus.com/w/a/rhdfr.  I want to be totally up front with you and let you know that I make money from selling this product.  That's not why I'm recommending it to you though, I'm recommending it because it really does work.  I hesitated to even put the link on my blog because I don't want this blog to be about selling something.  If you've noticed I don't put ads on my blog or anything else because I want it to be about helping those with Multiple Sclerosis.  If your like me, money struggles can be one of the most stressful issues in your life and if I can help a few people to relieve some of that stress then it's worth it.  If you want to know more shoot me an email or leave a comment and I will do my best to share what I've learned.  If you do end up purchasing it, please let me know and I will help you if you have any questions.

No comments: